Travel latest: No reported problems on roads or rail
MOTORISTS and rail passengers can expect a relatively trouble-free journey home this afternoon.
There are currently no reported problems on the roads or railways.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said an accident affecting the junction of Hadleigh Road and the A1071 in Sproughton has now been cleared.
A man in his 50s has been taken to Ipswich Hospital with neck injuries.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said his injuries are thought to be “non life-threatening”.
You may also want to watch:
The crash, between a white Vauxhall van and a grey VW car, happened at around 3.25pm.
The road was blocked for around 45 minutes while both vehicles were recovered from the scene.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 8 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park