Travel latest: Problems on the A14
MOTORISTS travelling on the A14 towards Cambridgeshire today may run into traffic problems after a lorry fire broke out.
There are currently severe problems on the A14 in Cambridgeshire.
A carriageway in Godmanchester has been closed because of a lorry fire, causing long traffic queues.
In Suffolk there are no reported issues on the road or railways.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said that they had not been informed of any serious issues on the county’s roads.
You may also want to watch:
After a foggy start to the morning across parts of Suffolk, forecasters have predicted a mixture of conditions for today.
WeatherQuest said that there would be sunny intervals at first and conditions would start out relatively dry and breezy. However a few spots of rain are likely through the evening.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
Top temperatures will reach 7C, with wind sweeping in from the west.