Travel latest: Rail passengers facing delays
Rail passengers are currently facing delays due to a signalling problem in the Clapton area.
A number of train services to and from London Liverpool Street have been delayed as a result.
Trains between Cambridge and London Liverpool Street are being delayed by up to 30 minutes.
Trains between Stansted Airport and London Liverpool Street are being diverted via Seven Sisters and will not call at Tottenham Hale.
A reduced service is running between Chingford and London Liverpool Street.
You may also want to watch:
The delays are expected to last for the majority of the morning.
There are currently no reports of delays or incidents on the region’s roads.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 5 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
- 10 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
This morning’s weather forecast is for sunny intervals with temperatures rising to 16 degrees.