Travel latest: Roads and railways clear
ROADS and railways across Suffolk are currently flowing freely with no reported accidents causing delays.
Motorists and commuters can expect a relatively trouble-free journey this morning, as major routes appear to be clear.
A spokesman for Suffolk police has warned drivers to take care in the blustery winds, continuing to batter the county.
Weather forecasters at WeatherQuest said today the chilly and misty start to the day will clear for brighter, sunny spells later on.
Temperatures are expected to reach 7C with a moderate wind from the south becoming light southeasterly before evening.
You may also want to watch:
Overnight there is a chance of patchy rain.
- For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75 Calls cost �1.50 per minute. We can also provide a regular forecast sent by fax or e-mail for details phone us on 01603 507605.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms