Travel latest: Slow traffic on A11
Motorists travelling on the A11 are warned to expect delays following an earlier car fire.
Two fire engines were called to the Elvedon crossroads at 6.43am this morning.
On arrival they found fluid leaking from a vehicle and left police officer to deal with the incident.
As a result of the incident, the A11 was blocked in both directions at the crossroads.
This has since been cleared but there are reports of heavy traffic in the area.
You may also want to watch:
There are no reports of any delays of major incidents on the region’s rail services.
This morning’s weather forecast is for showers with maximum temperatures of three degrees Celsius.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 4 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 5 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 6 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 7 Busy high street taped off by police
- 8 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close