Travel: Lengthy delays on region’s rail network
RAIL passengers are still facing lengthy delays due to problems on the network.
Services through Stowmarket are delayed owing to a problem at a level crossing.
An estimate for the resumption of normal services will be provided as soon as the problem has been assessed.
Earlier problems between Stratford and London Liverpool Street due to an electrical fire at Manor Park Station have been resolved.
There were also no trains travelling through Norwich and Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth after a person was hit by a train at Brundall Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
The line has now reopened.
To find out whether this will impact your journey and to get alternative options planned for you, please use the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner, or call TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 7 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 8 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 9 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 10 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute