Travel: Minor delays on rail network
- Credit: citizenside.com
COMMUTERS are facing a largely hassle free journey to work this morning.
Suffolk and Essex police forces have both reported no major incidents or road accidents.
But there has been some delays on the Norwich to Diss line because of signal problems.
Rail operator Greater Anglia is advising passengers to expect delays of up to 10 minutes at short notice as trains are running at reduced speeds.
Further updates will be given on their website www.journeycheck.com/greateranglia
The weather is likely to be dry, with sunny spells and temperatures up to 16C (61F).
Tonight could see temperatures drop to just 2C (36F) with a slight frost in rural areas.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 3 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 5 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 6 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 7 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 8 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 10 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch