Travel: Morning’s trains subject to alterations
- Credit: Archant
There are changes to this morning’s trains.
The 8.25am Ipswich to Felixstowe service is cancelled, as well as the 8.54am Felixstowe to Ipswich service.
And the 7.50am service, from Harwich International to Cambridge, will start at Ipswich.
The changes are due to a number of technical faults and a refurbishment programme affecting the availability of some diesel trains used on rural routes.
This is to ensure the maximum number of our train services are able to run.
You may also want to watch:
Abellio Greater Anglia thanked users for their ‘patience and unserstanding’, and said that fleet engineers are working as quickly as possible to resolve the train faults and restore the full scheduled service.
All services running to and from London Liverpool Street may be delayed by up to 10 minutes at short notice due to signalling problems at the station.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 5 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 6 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 7 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 8 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 9 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 10 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure