Travel: Morning trains through Suffolk delayed after vehicle hits bridge in Bramford
- Credit: Archant
There are some residual delays to rail services because of a vehicle hitting a bridge earlier.
The bridge hit carries the railway over Ship Lane in Bramford.
A spokesman for Network Rail said they were called to the incident about 8.30am.
A vehicle had struck the bridge and trains were running over it at reduced speeds.
However engineers assessed the bridge shortly after and no damage had been done to it, the spokesman added.
You may also want to watch:
Trains are now running at full line speed again but there may still be some delays to services.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 10 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs