Travel: Morning update
COMMUTERS are waking up to another morning of snow-covered roads and patches of ice, making driving conditions very difficult across the county.
Gritters have been out in force so drivers are not seeing the same kind of delays as yesterday morning.
But there are still warnings to exercise extreme caution on the county’s roads as patches of slush and snow have frozen again overnight, leaving dangerous icy patches for drivers to avoid.
There are no specific accidents to report, but keep checking for updates.
Rail passengers are facing delays, however, as several trains towards London Liverpool Street have been held up due to earlier train faults.
You may also want to watch:
This has affected some trains from Ipswich to the capital, and is causing further problems for commuters from north Essex to London.
- Are you experiencing delays? Let us know by calling 01394 270425.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town