Travel: Motorists delayed on major Ipswich route
RUSH-hour commuters are facing hold-ups on a major route out of Ipswich after a lorry broke down.
Motorists are facing delays on Nacton Road after the vehicle partially blocked the carriageway near the Ransomes Way junction.
A problem in Station Road East, Stowmarket, has now cleared. A problem with the level crossing had caused delays earlier.
Meanwhile on the trains there are delays and cancellations on the London Liverpool Street to Cambridge line after earlier overhead wire problems at Tottenham Hale station.
The weather is predicted to be dry tonight with temperatures dropping to two degrees. Tomorrow it is expected to be fine and dry with sunny spells and patchy cloud.
You may also want to watch:
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
Are you stuck on a train or in traffic? Have you seen a tailback developing? Tell us all about it - call the newsdesk on 01473 324736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich