Travel: No major hold-ups reported
COMMUTERS are facing a pain-free journey home this evening with no major delays reported on the roads or railways.
There is however the usual slow traffic being reported on the northbound A12 at the Copdock Interchange.
In the west Suffolk a section of Silver Street in Withersfield has now reopened following a fatal collision around noon.
National Express East Anglia are not reporting any major hold-ups.
Temperatures tonight are predicted to be mild with patchy rain or drizzle at times. On Thursday any early rain will clear to leave bright and sunny conditions, with temperatures reaching a maximum of eight degrees.
You may also want to watch:
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
- 10 A12 reopened after three-car crash