Travel: No reported issues on roads
MOTORISTS and rail passengers can expect a stress free journey during this morning’s rush hour.
There have been no reported accidents on the county’s roads.
Rail users can also expect a pleasant journey, with National Express East Anglia reporting a good service across the county.
Meanwhile, weather conditions are set to be rather cloudy, however it should remain dry with the odd sunny spell.
Temperatures will reach up to 12C, with a wind sweeping in from the south.
You may also want to watch:
For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence