Travel: No reported problems on the roads or rail
MOTORISTS and rail passengers should enjoy a stress-free journey this morning, with no major delays reported.
The main routes across the county are currently clear, with no reported accidents on the roads or hold-ups on the railways.
An earlier crash caused minor disruptions when a car swerved off the road and went into a ditch.
Emergency services were called to the single car collision on the A1088 at Euston shortly before 5am.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said that a 36-year-old man had been taken to West Suffolk Hospital which head injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, forecasters at WeatherQuest said we can expect areas of cloud today but it will stay dry with a few bright, sunny spells.
Temperatures will reach highs of 6C in parts of the county.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 9 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75 Calls cost �1.50 per minute.