Travel: Overhead wire problems cause delays on main line service
PASSENGERS travelling between Norwich and London are facing delays this morning due to overhead wire problems.
Rail provider Greater Anglia said the issue meant trains between traveling between Diss and Norwich were running at a reduced speed.
They warned passengers that some services mat be cancelled, delays or revised.
Engineers are working to assess the problem and one of the lines Norwich-bound was closed this morning.
Services are running at an hourly frequency with extended journey times.
Meanwhile, a broken down lorry is causing some disruption on the A14 at Westley.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said one lane was blocked, causing some delays for motorists.
- 1 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 2 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 3 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 4 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 5 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 6 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 7 'Dream come true': Excitement as new salon opens in Woodbridge
- 8 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 9 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 10 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
A forecaster for WeatherQuest said the day would be cloudy with some outbreaks of rain.
Despite brightening up this afternoon, showers are set to become heavier.
Top temperatures will reach 23C.