Travel: Roads and trains running smoothly
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
People getting up to take on the school run or go to work can expect to arrive on time.
Suffolk and Essex police constabularies have said the roads are clear and there are no major accidents.
Commuters using the trains should also receive a punctual service.
Forecasters have said the recent sunny and warm weather will clear later on today, making way for more unsettled conditions.
Anyone out and about this afternoon should prepare for some light rain and drizzle. Maximum temperature will be 18C (64F).
Tonight’s temperatures could fall to 12C (54F).
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 6 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 7 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 8 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 9 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR