Travel: Traffic flows smoothly throughout county
TRAFFIC is flowing smoothly on the region’s roads this morning with no reported delays at present.
Rail commuters will also experience pleasant journeys, with no delays or issues on the tracks.
Meanwhile, the weather conditions are set to remain fine and dry for most of today, with spells of sunshine throughout the day.
A forecaster for WeatherQuest said that there was a chance of an isolated shower at some point.
The top temperatures will reach 20C, with a light wind sweeping in from the west.
You may also want to watch:
- For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75 Calls cost �1.50 per minute. We can also provide a regular forecast sent by fax or e-mail for details phone us on 01603 507605.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo