Travel: Train services through Marks Tey and around Lowestoft disrupted
Bad weather means services between Norwich, Ipswich, Colchester and London Liverpool Street, and the Lowestoft to Norwich route, are facing delays and cancellations this morning.
Rail operator Abellio Greater Anglia is reporting poor conditions on tracks along routes from the north of the region as far south as Marks Tey, Essex.
As a result many services are being delayed, with one cancellation being reported so far.
Some trains may also start or finish at different points along their intended route.
This disruption is expected to last until 9.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Flooding at Haddiscoe, Norfolk, has halted all services between Lowestoft and Norwich, with some trains now starting from Great Yarmouth.
This has the potential for a knock-on effect on other services elsewhere in Suffolk which rely on those train units.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
The disruption here is expected to last until around 1pm.