Travel: Trains between Felixstowe and Ipswich cancelled
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
Trains between Felixstowe and Ipswich were cancelled this evening.
A broken down train on the line led to the cancellation.
An Abellio Greater Anglia spokesman said the driver is in communication with the fleet engineers, who are working to rectify the fault.
The train service is suspended until the 10.28pm Ipswich to Felixstowe service, as this is a different train unit.
A Rail Replacement bus, is also running until 11.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
We thank you for your patience and understanding whilst the faulty train is rectified.
The disruption is expected until 10.45pm.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 3 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner
- 9 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience