Travel - Update: A12 Copdock lane re-opened after two broken down vehicles
- Credit: Andrew Partridge
MOTORISTS faced delays this morning after two vehicles broke down at Copdock on the A12 and A14.
A southbound lane has re-opened at the Copdock Interchange after a lorry broke down at around 6am this morning.
Police confirmed there were no injuries and the lorry has now been recovered.
A lane has also re-opened at the end of the slip-road westbound at the A1214 Copdock Interchange after a mini-bus broke down at 7.30am. which caused delays.
Police confirmed no injuries were reported and the bus has now been recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, rail services to London running through Marks Tey may be delayed by up to 10 minutes following an earlier train fault.
Trains are also operating at a reduced speed between Stratford and London Liverpool Street due to signal problems.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 6 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 7 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 8 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future