Travel - Update: A12 Copdock lane re-opened after two broken down vehicles
- Credit: Andrew Partridge
MOTORISTS faced delays this morning after two vehicles broke down at Copdock on the A12 and A14.
A southbound lane has re-opened at the Copdock Interchange after a lorry broke down at around 6am this morning.
Police confirmed there were no injuries and the lorry has now been recovered.
A lane has also re-opened at the end of the slip-road westbound at the A1214 Copdock Interchange after a mini-bus broke down at 7.30am. which caused delays.
Police confirmed no injuries were reported and the bus has now been recovered.
Meanwhile, rail services to London running through Marks Tey may be delayed by up to 10 minutes following an earlier train fault.
Trains are also operating at a reduced speed between Stratford and London Liverpool Street due to signal problems.
- 1 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 2 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 3 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 4 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 5 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 6 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 7 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 9 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
- 10 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze