Travel update: A14 crash leaves three injured
A three car crash on the A14 blocked the westbound carriageway of the road and left three people injured this morning.
The collision happened at 7am this morning near Six Mile Bottom, between Newmarket and Cambridge.
Three people were hurt in the crash and traffic was delayed as emergency services attended the scene.
More recently, in Ipswich, a collision between a lorry and two cars caused delays in both directions of Bramford Road, at the Sproughton Road junction.
No one was hurt in the crash but the road was partially blocked both ways.Otherwise, the region’s roads have so far been clear of major hold-ups and delays and trains are also running on time.
You may also want to watch:
If you’re stuck in a jam, call the news desk on 01473 324788.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence