Travel update: All quiet on the roads
DRIVERS and commuters were enjoying a trouble-free journey to work today.
Suffolk police reported no problems on the roads – with no accidents overnight and all main roads running smoothly.
Bramford Road, Ipswich, still has water works repairs taking place, as does Bath Hill, Felixstowe, where part of an underground drain has collapsed.
New Street, Woodbridge, is closed for more than a week and diversions are in place.
There were no reported delays on the railways.
You may also want to watch:
WeatherQuest said today was like to be mostly cloudy with the chance of a spot of rain at times.
Top temperature would be around 6C – average for the time of year.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
Tonight will remain cloudy night with the chance of some patchy, light rain or drizzle beneath the thickest cloud, with temperatures falling to 3C.
Tomorrow will be slightly better with a few brighter spells but still mainly rather cloudy. The maximum temperature will again be 6C.