Travel update: Clear run for commuters despite fog
THERE are no major incidents reported on the road or railways, despite heavy fog this morning.
There are only scheduled roadworks affecting the region’s roads, all of which were due to finish before the rush hour.
Meanwhile National Express East Anglia is not reporting any major delays on the trains.
The weather today will see early mist clearing to leave a mainly dry day, with broken cloud and sunny intervals.
Tomorrow it will be cold and misty to begin with, clearing later to open the way for some bright spells. Temperatures will peak at seven degrees. Sunday will see similar temperatures but it will be cloudy with occasional outbreaks of light drizzle.
You may also want to watch:
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 3 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 4 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 5 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 6 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 7 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 8 Comedian Jack Whitehall visits Suffolk's 'most incredible' Wilderness Reserve
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal