Travel update: Delays for rail passengers
Rail passengers are being warned to expect delays on services in part of the region this morning.
Over-running engineering works are currently causing disruption at Thorpe-le-Soken.
Because of this, trains between Walton-on-the-Naze and Colchester, and between Clacton-on-Sea and Colchester are being delayed by up to 30 minutes.
These delays are expected to continue until approximately 8:30am.
There are currently no reports of major delays or incidents on the region’s roads.
You may also want to watch:
This morning’s weather forecast is for cloudy conditions with temperatures of around three degrees Celsius.
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 4 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 8 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 9 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 10 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents