Travel update: No reported delays
COMMUTERS can expect a stress-free journey this morning on Suffolk’s roads and railways.
The county’s roads are currently running smoothly, with no reported accidents causing delays.
An earlier accident in the westbound carriageway of the A14 on the Orwell Bridge had blocked the route and caused delays.
The accident has now cleared, and the road is running freely.
And train operator National Express East Anglia is reporting a good service on their rail network, across the region.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile the warm weather is set to continue today, according to forecasters from WeatherQuest in Norwich.
Today will stay dry with sunny spells, but it will turn cloudy at times.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 7 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
Temperatures will reach highs of 16C.
Overnight the fine and dry weather will continue, with some cloud and mist patches developing.
Over the weekend the mercury will creep up to 18C with sunny spells and patchy cloud.
- If you spot an accident on the county’s roads, or delays on the trains, call the newsdesk on 01473 324788 or e-mail email@example.com.
- For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75 Calls cost �1.50 per minute. We can also provide a regular forecast sent by fax or e-mail for details phone us on 01603 507605.