Travel update: No reported delays
MOTORISTS and rail passengers can expect a relatively stress free journey this morning.
There are currently no reported delays or accidents on the county’s roads, Suffolk police have said.
And train operator National Express East Anglia is reporting a good service on the Ipswich to London Liverpool Street main line.
Meanwhile today will start dry with sunny spells, but forecasters at WeatherQuest said it will turn cloudy with some rain later on.
Temperatures will reach highs of 13C in parts of Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Overnight it wiill stay dry and mild with patchy rain and temperatures falling to about 7C.
- For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75 Calls cost �1.50 per minute. We can also provide a regular forecast sent by fax or e-mail for details phone us on 01603 507605.
- 1 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 6 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 7 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 8 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 9 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich