Travel update: Pot hole causes earlier delays
EMERGENCY repairs and problems with a pot hole caused the A14 to be blocked and slow traffic.
Police say that the road was blocked on the Orwell Bridge between due to the Highways Agency filling in a pot hole. However it was dealt with swiftly and the road is now clear.
He said that there were no other issues on the roads.
Meanwhile, rail users can expect a relatively pleasant journey, with no reported issues on the county’s tracks.
Weather conditions are set to be mostly cloudy today, with spells of rain becoming more persistent in the afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Top temperatures will reach 9C, with light winds.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 7 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 8 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 9 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 10 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown