Travel update: Rail passengers face delays
MOTORISTS may experience delays on the A14 this afternoon after Operation Stack was put in place due to high winds.
The Port of Felixstowe is closed and lorries are parked on the old A45 at Levington, which is closed in both directions to accommodate the trucks.
Across the rest of the county Suffolk police said there are no other reported delays.
But rail passengers could face delays between Cambridge and Ipswich during this afternoon’s rush hour.
A signalling problem in Ipswich has led to delays of up to half an hour on National Express trains.
You may also want to watch:
The hold-ups are expected to last until around 5pm.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 8 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70