Travel update: Roadworks cause minor delays
MOTORISTS and rail passengers can expect a stress-free journey this morning.
There are currently no reported delays on Suffolk’s roads and the majority of routes in Essex are flowing freely, with a few reported delays on the M25 at the Dartford crossing.
Meanwhile train operator National Express East Anglia are reporting a good service on all routes across Suffolk.
The warm temperatures which bathed the county yesterday are set to continue with the mercury tipping 17C.
Forecasters at WeatherQuest said it will stay dry and warm with sunny spells but will turn a cloudy at times.
You may also want to watch:
Overnight the fine, dry weather will continue with a few mist patches and temperatures dropping to about 6C.
- If you spot a crash or incident, let us know by calling the newsdesk on 01473 324788.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 4 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75 Calls cost �1.50 per minute. We can also provide a regular forecast sent by fax or e-mail for details phone us on 01603 507605.