Travel update: Signal problems between Witham and Colchester
- Credit: Archant
COMMUTERS are facing service delays or cancellations on the rail network.
Greater Anglia has reported a line problem between Witham and Colchester which has been caused by signal problems.
Train services running through these stations may be cancelled or delayed by up to 30 minutes at short notice.
On the roads motorists have been warned to expect icy patches this morning.
The Met Office has issued a yellow warning of snow for East Anglia with temperatures only set to reach a maximum of 4C (39F).
You may also want to watch:
Forecasters are expecting between 1-3cm of snow with most showers going over Norfolk.
Early frost should clear with the sun breaking through for a time until becoming cloudy in the afternoon.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 7 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
Suffolk police has said there are no major incidents on the roads.