Travel update: Signal problems between Witham and Colchester
- Credit: Archant
COMMUTERS are facing service delays or cancellations on the rail network.
Greater Anglia has reported a line problem between Witham and Colchester which has been caused by signal problems.
Train services running through these stations may be cancelled or delayed by up to 30 minutes at short notice.
On the roads motorists have been warned to expect icy patches this morning.
The Met Office has issued a yellow warning of snow for East Anglia with temperatures only set to reach a maximum of 4C (39F).
Forecasters are expecting between 1-3cm of snow with most showers going over Norfolk.
Early frost should clear with the sun breaking through for a time until becoming cloudy in the afternoon.
- 1 Town reject bid for midfielder Fraser but no Matete move
- 2 Glamping pods and shepherd huts proposed in holiday site expansion
- 3 Look inside 'immaculately presented' property with own bar and heated pool
- 4 Suffolk entrepreneur Mike Lynch loses $5bn fraud case with Hewlett Packard
- 5 Ed Sheeran pays the most tax of any celebrity in the UK
- 6 Popular Sudbury bakery reveals aim to save town's post office
- 7 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 8 46-year-old man who died in Great Bealings crash named
- 9 West Suffolk road closed after car crashes into ditch
- 10 Meet the Owls: A glaring weakness, young gun striker and the Luongo factor
Suffolk police has said there are no major incidents on the roads.