Fallen tree blocks Ship Lane in Bramford
- Credit: Archant
A tree brought down in today’s high winds is has blocked part of the B1067 near Bramford.
Police were called to the scene on Ship Lane, close to the junction with Paper Mill Lane, at around 12.35pm today.
A police spokesman said: “There is a tree down which is blocking the road,
“Suffolk Highways have been made aware of the incident.”
According to the AA, both lanes of the B1067 are closed between Mill Lane and Paper Mill Lane while crews work to remove the tree.
You may also want to watch:
Stay with us for updates.
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 3 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 4 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 7 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners