Trial date set for teenager accused of indecent exposure
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a Suffolk teenager accused of indecently exposing himself will take place in September.
Before Ipswich Crown court on Tuesday (March 5) for a plea and trial preparation hearing was Scott Burrows, 19, of Appleton Drive, Bury St Edmunds, who pleaded not guilty to five offences of exposure.
The offences are alleged to have been committed last year on March 29, April 22 at 4pm and 5pm, May 3 and May 6.
The trial, which is expected to last three to four days, will take place on September 2.
A further case management hearing will take place on August 5.
You may also want to watch:
Burrows is on unconditional bail.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 3 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 4 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 5 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 6 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 7 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 10 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery