Big Bro Race triathlon to take place next month
- Credit: Archant
An unusual triathlon will be taking place this month in Bury St Edmunds to raise money for charity.
Instead of swimming those taking part in the Greene King Big Bro Race will have to complete a course of 25 obstacles.
All the money raised on the day will be going to local charity GeeWizz.
Laura Hudson, the organiser of the race said: “The event is completely unique, no other triathlon combines the disciplines of cycling and running with obstacle course racing.
“We are very excited this year to be supporting GeeWizz.
You may also want to watch:
“It is fantastic as a Suffolk event to be fundraising for a Suffolk charity, and for everyone involved to be able to see where their entry fee has gone.”
The event will be taking place at The Playground in Barrow on Sunday September 23.
Entry is £45 per person and can be completed online.
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 4 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 5 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 6 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 7 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 8 A14 closed after serious crash between van and car
- 9 How busy was Bury St Edmunds town centre as lockdown eased?
- 10 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident