Tributes paid to ‘devoted mother and wife’
A FORMER Kesgrave High School student has died following a collision.
Jane Wilsher was rising downhill at Mill Hill, Lawford, Essex, yesterday morning when she lost control of her bike and crashed.
The 49-year-old was take to Colchester General Hospital with head injuries and she died later that afternoon.
Mrs Wilsher, of Long Road East, Dedham, originally came from Ipswich and after school she went into nursing, later becoming a theatre nurse at Colchester General Hospital.
She married her husband Kevin in 1990 at Martlesham Church. The couple first lived in Colchester and then moved to Dedham in 1997.
You may also want to watch:
They have three sons and one daughter, aged between nine and 19-years-old.
A statement released on behalf of the family said: “Jane was a devoted mother and wife, keen gardener and a member of the Dedham Horticultural Society.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
Anyone who may have witnesses the incident or seen the woman immediately before is asked to contact police at Stanway on 0300 333 4444.