Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Luke Bunyan who died after motorcycle crash in Colchester
- Credit: Archant
The family of a 20-year-old chef who died in a motorcycle crash in Colchester say ‘he had a knack of making people laugh’.
Luke Bunyan died after his motorbike left the road in Greenstead Road, near to the junction of Hythe Road, on the afternoon of Saturday, July 21.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Mr Bunyan’s parents, Rob and Vicky, have today paid tribute to their son and thanked the staff at Colchester Hospital and police for their ‘outstanding support’.
They said: “We would like to thank family and friends for all their support at this sad time in our lives.
You may also want to watch:
“Luke was a loving, caring son and friend who had a knack of making people laugh at the antics he got up to.
“He was an excellent chef who had a promising career in front of him.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 6 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 7 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
“Sadly his life was brought to a very young and untimely end, but he will never be forgotten and will always live in our hearts.
“We would like to thank all the staff at Colchester Hospital and the police for their outstanding support and to all his friends who turned up at the hospital at the end of his life.”