‘He won’t ever be forgotten’ - Tributes to former Chelmsford man Terry Page who died in Writtle crash
- Credit: Archant
A grieving family have paid tributes to “an amazing father” who died in a crash in Essex last week.
Terry Page, 32, was a passenger in a Daewoo Matiz when it was in collision with a Seat Ibiza in The Causeway, Writtle, near Chelmsford on Friday night.
Emergency services, including police, firefighters, an ambulance and air ambulance were called to the crash at 9.15pm but despite their best efforts were unable to save Mr Page, who was from Hayle, Cornwall, but originally from Chelmsford.
In a statement, his family said: “Terry was an amazing father whose main focus was his son.
“Nothing will ease the loss that we have suffered.
You may also want to watch:
“Terry was fun to be around, the life and soul of the party.
“He was fiercely loyal to his friends and loved by everyone.
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 4 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 5 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 6 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 7 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 9 Warning of seasonal canine disorder after dachshund Trudie taken ill
- 10 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
“He won’t ever be forgotten and our hearts will never heal.”
Witnesses who have yet to speak to police or have any dash cam footage are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 01245 240590 or email the Collision Appeal.