Trimley St Mary: Teenager found dead in house
TRIMLEY: Police today confirmed that a teenager had died at a house in Trimley St Mary.
The 18-year-old man died despite attempts by paramedics to revive him.
Emergency services were called to the property at about 9pm on Good Friday.
A police spokesman said: “Despite the attempts of paramedics to revive him, the 18-year-old male was pronounced dead at the address.
“The matter has now been passed to the Coroner’s Office.”
You may also want to watch:
Details of the circumstances or the cause of death have not been revealed at this time.
An inquest is expected to be opened in the next few days so that the body can be released to the family for a funeral.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 8 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 9 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 10 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
A full inquest would then be held at a later date.
The teenager, whose name has not yet been released, is understood to have been a student at Deben High School in Garrison Lane, Felixstowe, where he studies as a member of the Felixstowe Sixth Form.
Police said they were uncertain as to whether all next of kin had been informed about the teenager’s death.
? Did you know the young man – do you want to pay a tribute to him? Contact The Evening Star Felixstowe newsdesk on 01394 284109 or alternatively you can e-mail starnews@evening star.co.uk