Trio of accidents on county's roads
POLICE were called today to help a motorist who skidded off a road in Suffolk.
POLICE were called today to deal with three accidents on Suffolk's roads on a frosty morning.
Motorists escaped uninjured from a two-vehicle collision on the Ashfield Road in Elmswell shortly before 9am.
There was disruption to journeys in the area while police arranged for the vehicles to be removed from the road.
A car also skidded into a ditch off Park Hill, near the Park Hill Hotel in Alton at around 8.25am. The motorist was unharmed.
And earlier, police helped a motorist who slid off a road in Suffolk.
The driver emerged uninjured after he went off a lane in Rushbrooke, near Rougham, at around 8am.
- 1 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 2 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 3 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 4 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 5 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 6 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 7 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 8 Ranking every League One away kit from worst to first
- 9 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 10 Striker Jackson signs new Town deal
The road was partially blocked while police dealt with the clear-up, but was fully re-opened later.