Trio of accidents on county's roads
POLICE were called today to help a motorist who skidded off a road in Suffolk.
POLICE were called today to deal with three accidents on Suffolk's roads on a frosty morning.
Motorists escaped uninjured from a two-vehicle collision on the Ashfield Road in Elmswell shortly before 9am.
There was disruption to journeys in the area while police arranged for the vehicles to be removed from the road.
A car also skidded into a ditch off Park Hill, near the Park Hill Hotel in Alton at around 8.25am. The motorist was unharmed.
You may also want to watch:
And earlier, police helped a motorist who slid off a road in Suffolk.
The driver emerged uninjured after he went off a lane in Rushbrooke, near Rougham, at around 8am.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 4 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 5 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 9 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 10 Town remain in talks with Edwards over new deal
The road was partially blocked while police dealt with the clear-up, but was fully re-opened later.