Police seek van driver who may have seen motorbike crash
- Credit: Google
Police are appealing for witnesses to a road traffic collision that took place at the junction of two Suffolk roads.
The crash happened just after 8am on Monday, September 2, at the A134 junction with Wiston Road, in Nayland.
A Range Rover Sport was in collision with a Triumph Bonneville motorcycle.
Officers would like to speak to the driver of a white van believed to have been present at the scene of the collision.
The motorcyclist, in his 50s, was taken to hospital for treatment to a broken arm and potential pelvic injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road that was closed until just after 1pm while initial investigations were carried out.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact the roads and armed policing unit on 101 quoting CAD 62 of September 2, 2019 or email Pc Jake Lees at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 4 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 7 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 8 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him