Trouble-free start for commuters
COMMUTERS enjoyed a trouble-free start to their weekends this afternoon, with no reported problems on the region’s roads or railways.
At the moment it is only scheduled road works that have the potential to cause problems. Tonight, the A12 in Essex will be closed in both directions between Colchester west and east junctions, between 10pm and 5am.
No major issues have been reported on the railways in Suffolk or Essex.
Today’s maximum temperatures will reach 13C, with a wind sweeping across the region from the north west.
Temperatures tonight will be around 5C, and there will be little cloud and it is likely to stay mainly dry.
You may also want to watch:
This weekend, Saturday and Sunday are both set to begin will showers, later clearing with brighter spells bringing sunshine to Suffolk.
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car