Four arrested after 50 wraps of suspected class A drugs seized
- Credit: Archant
Four people have been arrested after around 50 wraps of suspected class A drug wraps and drug paraphernalia were seized during a drug search in Sudbury.
Officers searched a property in the Turner Close area of the town on Tuesday, September 22.
During the search, drug paraphernalia and around 50 wraps of suspected class A drug wraps were recovered.
A 19-year-old man, an 18-year-old man, a 29-year-old woman and a 17-year-old boy were all arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs.
The 17-year-old was also arrested on suspicion of possession of suspected cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
All four were taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
They were all released on police bail to answer on October 18, pending further enquiries.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 6 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket
Anyone with information relating to the arrests should contact Sudbury police, quoting crime reference 37/55270/20.
They should call 101 or visit this website.