TV, laptop and cameras stolen during burglary in Bradfield Combust near Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
A TV, laptop, cameras and a quantity of cash were stolen during a burglary in Bradfield Combust near Bury St Edmunds.
The break-in happened between 8.15am and 7pm on Tuesday, November 7, at a property in The Street in the west Suffolk village .
According to Suffolk police, it is believed that offenders managed to gain access to the property by climbing in through a kitchen window.
A police spokeswoman added: “Offenders made an untidy search and stole a TV, laptop cameras and a quantity of cash.”
Anyone who witnessed the break-in or has any information that could assist police officers with their investigation should contact Bury St Edmunds CID on 101, quoting crime reference number 37/72049/17.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or fill in the crime-fighting charity’s anonymous online crime reporting form at www.crime-stoppers-uk.org
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 10 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside