Two arrested after police attend Essex disturbance
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill after police attended a disturbance in Essex.
Essex Police were called shortly before 6.25pm yesterday to reports of a group of people causing a disturbance outside an address off Colchester Road in Manningtree.
One was seen to have a large knife and officers carried out a search of the area.
A 28-year-old man from Manningtree was subsequently arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill.
A 52-year-old man from Ongar was also arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill and possession of an offensive weapon.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Essex Police said the pair remain in custody for questioning.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 4 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial