Two men arrested after 90 wraps of class A drugs and knife recovered
- Credit: Archant
Two arrests were made after 90 wraps of a class A drug and a knife were recovered by police in Bury St Edmunds this week.
Officers had cause to stop and search two men in Springfield Road in the town on Monday.
A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs and possession of a controlled class B drug.
The second man, also aged 22, was arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of a Class A drugs and for possession of a bladed article.
Both men were taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre, where they currently remain.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police’s Scorpion team tweeted on Monday: “Two arrested in Bury St Edmunds for drug supply offences and possession of bladed article by Scorpion west officers. 90 wraps of Class A recovered.”
The unit also posted images of the drugs and weapon.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 4 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 5 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 6 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 7 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 10 7 pretty villages in Suffolk