Two-car crash at Framlingham crossroads
- Credit: Archant
A two-car crash has blocked part of the B1119 in Framlingham, at the crossroads of the main roads to Cransford and Glemham.
The crash was reported to Suffolk police at around 11.10am. It involved a Mercedes E250 and a Volkswagen Polo.
The Mercedes, which was travelling towards Saxmundham, left the carriageway and entered a neighbouring field as a result of the collision.
Ambulance crews attended the incident, and Kier, on behalf of Suffolk County Council’s highways team, were at the scene helping to stop traffic and clear the road of debris and oil.
Those involved in the collision were conscious when emergency services arrived.
You may also want to watch:
A 39-year-old man, who was driving the Mercedes, was feeling shaken.
One woman is thought to have suffered seatbelt injuries as a result of the collision.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 5 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 8 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 9 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 10 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
Both were taken via ambulance to Ipswich Hospital for further treatment for minor injuries.