Two people taken to hospital following two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Google Maps
Two people have been taken to hospital after a crash involving two cars near Bury St Edmunds.
The incident took place in Beyton Road with fire crews being called to the scene as the vehicles appear to be smoking.
A spokesperson for Suffolk police said: "We were called shortly after 2.40pm to a road traffic collision in Beyton Road and Drinkstone Road involving two vehicles.
"There is debris in the road but is unclear if the road is blocked at this time."
Two people have been taken to hospital as a precaution.
Recovery of the two vehicles is now underway and the road will be re-opened once completed.
- 1 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 2 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 3 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 4 Matchday Live: Bonne thumps Town ahead at Lincoln
- 5 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 6 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 7 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 8 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 9 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 10 Grieving Cook determined to fill Town fans with joy