Car hits central reservation after crash on A14
- Credit: Archant
Two cars were involved in a crash on the A14 near Woolpit this morning.
Police were called to the incident on the eastbound carriageway between junction 47 A1088 (Woolpit) and junction 47A (Elmswell) around 8.30am.
The crash involved a BMW and a Volkswagen Polo and the Polo was reported to have struck the central reservation.
Minor damage to a post and the barrier was reported.
Lane two of the carriageway was closed for half an hour while emergency services deal with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The incident was cleared just after 9am.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called but no serious injuries were reported.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 6 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders