Two car fires reported to firefighters in West Suffolk overnight
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to two reported car fires during the course of last night.
The first was reported at 11.01pm and happened on the A1088 in Stowlangtoft.
One crew from Ixworth was sent but on arrival found it to be a one vehicle crash where the only occupant of the car had managed to get out by themselves, and there was no fire.
The crew made the vehicle safe before returning to base.
The second incident was at 12.34am is Teasel Close, Haverhill.
You may also want to watch:
One crew from the town was sent to the incident where they extinguished the car fire using two hose reels while wearing breathing apparatus.
The incident was under control by 1.16am.
- 1 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 4 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 5 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 6 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 7 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'