Two car shunt causes delays on A14
A WOMAN has been injured in a two car crash on the A14 this morning.
The accident happened at the Copdock interchange at around 10am.
Two cars, a black Ford Fiesta and a red Renault Scenic, were involved in what a Suffolk police spokesman described as a “shunt.”
He said the woman, believed to be in her 40s, had suffered neck injuries but was conscious at the scene.
Ambulance crews are at the scene and police officers are waiting for one of the vehicles to be recovered.
You may also want to watch:
The accident has caused a build-up of traffic at Copdock, affecting people wanting to travel onto the A12 towards Colchester.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child