Two charged with burglary in Stanton
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged in connection to a burglary on an industrial estate in Stanton near Bury St Edmunds.
Police were called to Shepherds Grove Industrial Estate in the west Suffolk village on Sunday, January 12, following reports that a cable theft was allegedly taking place.
Officers from Suffolk Constabulary attended the scene, arresting two men soon after.
Arturas Bucinskas, 29, of Southlands Avenue Peterborough and Jurijs Vrublevskis, 33, of Reepham, Peterborough, were taken into custody at Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre where they were questioned by detectives.
The two men have now both been charged with burglary.
You may also want to watch:
The pair are due to appear at Suffolk Magistrates Court, in Ipswich, on Friday, March 13.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 7 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 8 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 9 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 10 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town